Monday, June 15, 2020

Special Person in my life.

Special person in my life 
Hello Bloggers, today I will share you a story that I had made. Here it is.


A special person in my life is my brother. My brother's name is Neal. He is my favourite brother because
he is a super brother. My brother is very special to me. Did you know my brother is the best person in
the world? My brother loves going to concerts and Armageddon, and also he loves to go to our cousins
house. He sometimes goes out with his friends for dinner or to New Lynn. Neal loves to play Xbox.

One time I missed my brother so much because he was in hospital. He was in the hospital because
he got sick. But his cousins come all night to watch a movie and cheer me up. If Neal is sick in hospital
then I will take care of him. I really missed my brother when he was at the hospital. My brother was
in hospital for a long time.

My brother goes on the train to Unitec where my dad works. Right now my brother is doing Construction
and Management. I love my brother so much that  when he is not at home for a long time then I'll be sad
that he is not at home. When Neal is at his university then he gets food like KFC and Burger King and
some cute tiny things, sometimes it’s for me and sometimes it's for himself.

Whenever he goes to get pie or anything else he also gets me a gingerbread man. He is my best brother,
but sometimes I fight with him not all the time only sometimes. Sometimes my brother comes to pick me
up with mum.

When Neal does something funny to me when our cousins are here then my cousin sister
would start laughing. When I’m wearing different clothes then he will start laughing at me. He says silly
jokes to me when I go inside his room. When Mum and Dad are going to get something then we play
some songs on the speaker.

Do you have a special person in your life? If you do then who is it?
i love my brothers pitcures | All Graphics » i love my big brother ...

2 comments:

  1. hi neha how sweet of you posting about your brother.
    keep the good work up.
    by lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lovely,
      I was once looking through my drive and I found my writing about my brother so I decided to post it. It was really sad when he went to hospital. If I tell you what happened in person then I would cry. He was very young. (He was only 17 years old) Have a good day and I will keep blogging as usual!

      Delete