Monday, December 13, 2021

SLJ - Week 1 Activity 2

 Hi Bloggers,

I had just finished doing my second task of the SLJ (Summer Learning Journey). I have finished the Kick Start activity and the Step It Up activity. I will put the slide in as that is what I am supposed to do. In the first activity I had put pictures of some ideas for summer and favorite words. In the second activity I put more picture of ideas for summer and what makes a good performance. I don't want to say much, because all I want is for you to see it yourself. I have two slides to share and here they are.

Here is the Kick Start activity:



Here is the Step It Up activity:



That's all of my work. I hope you like my post. Have an awesome day. Remember to be safe and kind, do not fight over toilet paper, Please wash your hands, Wear a mask if you need to, Wear gloves if you need to, please do not get bored at home, do something, Unite against Covid-19, Stay home and do not panic buy because we have got supermarkets open.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    Neha

    Well done on engaging and completing the tasks for the poetry slam. I really enjoyed your slides here and the images you chose with the beaches really reminds me so much of summer. It was good to see that you were able to notice some important characteristics of a poet such as their confidence, and gestures. I think one of the most important things about a poet is that they enjoy what they are doing and they enjoy using words to make others happy or feel inspired.

    Thank you for your thoughtful message at the end of your blog post where you encourage all your fellow bloggers to “”have an awesome day. Remember to be safe and kind”. I also hope you have an Awesome day and enjoy a Fantastic Summer!

    Ka pai,

    I really enjoy reading your blog posts and look forward to your next post

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quein,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate it. Yes I love to go to beaches in summer as it is very warm. Thanks for the tips. Have a great day and summer.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Neha. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas. You've chosen some powerful words that can mean a few different things. I'm looking forward to seeing them used in your poems. Do you think those performers were always so confident?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog, I appreciate it. Yes I had to look it up a bit too. I think they did some performances before and were a bit confident. Have an awesome day!

      Delete