Tuesday, December 14, 2021

SLJ - Week 1 Activity 3

 Hi Bloggers,

This blog will be a bit quick. I have to do another blog post really quickly. This time SLJ task was about spread the word. I had to add some pictures of blogs and comments and my top 5 favourite blogs. So I will add the slides in now. I added the links to the blogs that are my favourite. But if some didn't have it then search up their name and school. 

Here is my Kick Start activity:


Here is my Step It Up activity:



Now that's all. I hope you had fun looking at my blog. Have an awesome day! Keep an eye out for my next post. Remember to be safe and kind, do not fight over toilet paper, Please wash your hands, Wear a mask if you need to, Wear gloves if you need to, please do not get bored at home, do something, Unite against Covid-19, Stay home and do not panic buy because we have got supermarkets open.

No comments:

Post a Comment