Tuesday, December 14, 2021

SLJ - Week 1 Activity 4

 Hi Bloggers,

Today I was having a look at the latest activity on the SLJ page. (SLJ means Summer Learning Journey) I could do the Kick Start activity but I couldn't do the Step It Up activity. I couldn't do it because it was raining and there were no flowers. But I promise that when I can then I will add it to this post. I didn't really know how to make it like a real mandala but I did get an idea of it when I watched the video made by Amie at Manaiakalani. I will show you what I made now.

Here is my work:


I didn't really know how to make the light a bit different so it would look realistic. Have an awesome day! 

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    Neha

    It is Great that you have completed this activity- well done. It looks amazing, it definitely brightened up my day. It is really good to see that you have put a lot of effort into the activity. I really look forward to your next post on the step it up activity!!

    I really like the lavender plant. What is your favorite plant and why?

    Keep up the Amazing work!!! I am really enjoying your blog posts and I greatly appreciate the effort you put into your posts.

    Well done

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quein,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate it. Yes it took some time. My favourite plant is the dahlia because it has so many petals. Have an awesome day!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Neha. What lovely flowers. Even if it's raining do you think your could create a mandala on Google Drawing using different shapes and colours? Or you could try this symmetry website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog, I appreciate it. I thought I could but I didn't know where to start from. Thanks for the tips. Have an awesome day!

      Delete