Thursday, January 13, 2022

SLJ - Week 3 Activity 13

 HI Everyone,


I hope you had a great holiday, Xmas and New Year. I just finished recording my Kenning poem. So my first one is about an animal that reminds me of summer. My second one is about winter. I don't want to tell you anymore because then you will not be surprised. Here is my recording of my first poem: 


Here is a picture of the poem:


Here is my recording of the winter poem: 


Here is a picture of my poem:

That is all for this post. You must be thinking "This post is so long". But now it's the end of my post. Have a great day and awesome year. Be safe in lockdown. Get your vaccinated. Byeee

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Neha!

    It is Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team!

    These poems are amazing! The one about the cicadas is very true! I particularly love the line ‘skin-shredders’. Were you inspired to use cicadas as your animal because of the other activities you have been doing for SLJ about cicadas? Your winter one also has me wanting to wrap up warm and light a fire, even though it is very hot at the moment! Ka pai!

    Keep up the great work completing these activities!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate it. I had some ideas about but then I had to try find something on google too. I wasn't inspired to use cicadas from my other activities. I did use them because I couldn't think of any other animal. Have an awesome day!

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Neha!

      No worries about the comment!! It is awesome to acknowledge great mahi being done!

      Fair enough! Cicadas are an awesome insect to use!!

      You have an awesome day as well!

      Ngā mihi nui,
      Charlotte :)

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Neha. Thanks for sharing your awesome poems. I don't think the post was too long, it's great to hear your poems and to be able to see how you've presented them visually. Have you checked out the other cicada activities from previous weeks? Don't forget to enter your poem into the slam using this form. Then you can head to this site to check out some other students' poems and leave them some comments. Keep up the amazing mahi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Phil,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate it. I had to know them by heart so I can say it confidentially. I haven't seen them yet. I will fill in the form right now. Have a hot day!

      Delete