Tuesday, January 4, 2022

SLJ - Week 2 Activity 6

 Hi Bloggers,

I am extremely sorry for not blogging all the other activities. This activity did take some time. But in the end I got it. I don't want you to be waiting so I will share both the activities soon. The first activity was where I need to right in Maori, how many there are and add the pictures. The step it up activity is where I have to make slides with pictures. Then you have to click on the pictures to go on the slide and there will be one question and the answer will be on the next slide. Now that's all I will say because I want you to see it. 

Here is my kick start activity:


Here is my step it up activity:

That's all that is for my post. I hope you have an awesome day! Look out for my next post.


6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Neha, I really enjoyed learning to count in te reo from your kotahi te mea slides. Thank you for sharing your hard work! Your pictures of all of the delicious fruit and lolly ices made be think of yummy food we get to eat over summer. I especially like strawberries dipped in chocolate! What is your favourite summer food?
    Thank you for encouraging your readers to look out for all your other blog posts! I will certainly be returning to follow your summer blogging journey. Nga mihi nui, Naomi (Manaiakalani Facilitator).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naomi,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog, I appreciate it. My favorite summer food is having slices of peach in syrup with vanilla ice cream. Yes and I may have missed some because I got busy. Have an awesome day!

      Delete
    2. Ooooh, peaches with vanilla ice cream is yummy! I agree Christmas is a busy time but so much fun! You have an awesome day too!

      Delete
    3. Yes it really is. Yes I am excited for Christmas because my family and my two other family we are doing secret santa. So we will be opening our gifts. Have a great christmas!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Neha!

    It’s Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team!

    Pai mahi on completing BOTH the ‘Kick Start’ and the 'Step It Up’ tasks for this activity! Did you know how to count to tekau in te reo Māori before completing this task? Or did you learn something new?

    Great work on your awesome flashcards! I feel like eating some merengi now!

    Do you learn te reo Māori at school? I am currently learning it so this was a massive help, so thank you!

    Keep up the amazing mahi!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate it. I did know how to count in te reo Maori because my school got taught. I did learn how to say how many are there and there is this many. Yes we did, your welcome. Have a great day!

      Delete