Thursday, December 16, 2021

SLJ - Week 1 Activity 5

 Hi Bloggers,


Sorry for not posting yesterday's SLJ task. (SLJ means Summer Learning Journey) In yesterday's activity I had to make a tree with triangles. Then I had to colour it in and after for the Step It Up task, I have make another one but instead of colour it will be numbered. So by that I mean that the paper will have a tree on it with the geometric leaves but it will not be coloured. It will have numbers and there will be a list of colours and its numbers. If you still don't understand it then you may look at the pictures. I recommend everyone to try this activity. I would say the purpose of this activity is for you to be very concentrated and very steady. I won't make you wait so here is the link to the video showing how to do it. Also here are the pictures:





Now that you have seen it and you understand then you can try it out. Have an awesome day! Keep an eye out for my next post. Remember to be safe and kind, do not fight over toilet paper, Please wash your hands, Wear a mask if you need to, Wear gloves if you need to, please do not get bored at home, do something, Unite against Covid-19, Stay home and do not panic buy because we have got supermarkets open.



6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Neha,
    I am a facilitator delivering The Manaiakalani Programme here in Tairāwhiti.
    I really liked the way you made the colour code for your Geometree. The colours go well together and look bright and summery.
    Did you learn anything new about triangles?
    from Cheryl Torrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate it. I put all the shades of green because that's the main colour. I put shades of orange as they dry out. I put blue because it showed in the video. Yes I did learn something new. Have an awesome day!

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora

    Neha

    It is me Quein again, a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I am very impressed with the creative tree that you have created. It was fantastic that you included the images of how you were planning to create and color in your tree. That is actually a very useful tip for fellow bloggers to try out when wanting to try out this activity. I also really enjoyed that you used some very bright and warm colors- Ka Pai!!! Thank you for the useful tips that you have to concentrate and try to keep a steady hand. It was also super great to see that you were encouraging fellow bloggers to give a go.

    It's Great that you included the link however I don't think the link is activated in your blog post you- If you need assistance please let us know.

    You should be very proud of your mahi!!!

    Keep up the Amazing work and I will definitely keep an eye out for your next post!!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quein,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog, I appreciate it. I have played games with drawings with a colour code so I am pretty used to it. Yes whenever something is nice then I want other people to try it out. I totally forgot to put the link in. The next post will be coming soon. Have a good day!

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora

    Neha Thank you for your reply, That is great to hear. I look forward to your next post.

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quein,
      Yeah it will be here soon. Sorry for the delay.

      Delete