Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween Poster

 Hi Bloggers,


Sorry that I haven't been blogging but today I made a poster. It is about Halloween since today is Halloween. I made it on Canva. It looks really cool but spooky too. I made the handwriting a bit spooky which represents the theme: Halloween. Here it is: I hope you like it. 



Thanks for looking at my blog post about my Halloween Poster. 
If you loved this blog post that keep an eye out for my Diwali Poster and My Christmas Poster.
Have a good Day! :) 



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi neha i really love your editing on your post for halloween.keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lovely,

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Thanks for the feedback.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete