Monday, November 9, 2020

Making Diwali Diya

 HI Bloggers,

Today was a brilliant day. If you wanna know why then here's why, today we made an indian candle named diya out of clay! Isn't that cool? On Saturday its Diwali and on Diwali indians, make sweets and give them out to everyone.


If you don't know how to make a diya then here is how you make them:


Materials: Modelling clay, Glitter, Stars, Sequins.

Tools: Modelling tools, Scraper pointed end. 


Method:

1. Break a piece of clay

2. Roll the piece of clay into a ball

3. Once you think your clay is in a nice shape of a ball you can flatten it with your palm.

4. Use your thumb to mould it into a shape of a bowl. 

5. Decorate your diya.

6. Now it should look like a diya.


Here are some photos:


This is a photo of me with my diya.


This is a photo of my class and I with our diya.


This is a photo of me and my friends with their diya.



OK bye

No comments:

Post a Comment